Faberblau Limited Edition of 100
- 50x70 cm Limited Edition number 94 of 100
- 70x100 cm Limited Edition number 52 of 100
- Signed and numbered in bottom corners
- German Etching 310g
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Packed in a protective card board tube
- Certificate of Authenticity enclosed
- Shipped 2-6 working days from order
When you buy a matching frame we will frame the art print for you so it's ready to hang when you receive it.
This is a Limited Edition print exclusive for Peytil.com. The paper used is German Etching from Hahnemühle, acid- and lignin-free and meets the most exacting requirements in terms of age resistance. This heavyweight FineArt inkjet paper is one of the most popular paper for FineArt prints and art reproductions thanks to its characteristic tactile feel and surface texture. The printer used to ensure long lasting beauty and value is Canon Pro-4000, a large format inkjet printer using LUCIA PRO 12 inks, providing extremely rich colours and a first-class deep black.