'Shibuya' Limited Edition of 500
'Shibuya' is a limited edition print available in 3 sizes, 500 runs total.
- Limited Edition number 29 of 500
- Signed and numbered in bottom corners
- 40x50 cm, 50x70 cm, 70x100 cm
- German Etching 310 gsm, Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Packed in a protective card board tube
- Certificate of Authenticity enclosed
- Shipped 2-6 working days from order
This is a Limited Edition print exclusive for Peytil.com. Orders are carefully packed in a protective card board tube, shipped with tracking number and insurance. Certificate of Authenticity enclosed. The artwork is printed on German Etching 310 gsm from Hahnemühle, signed and numbered in bottom corners. This heavyweight fine art paper is acid- and lignin-free, and meets the most exacting requirements in terms of age resistance. Thanks to its characteristic tactile feel and surface texture it’s one of the most popular papers for FineArt prints and art reproductions. The printer used to ensure long lasting beauty and value is Canon Pro-4000, a large format inkjet printer using LUCIA PRO 12 inks, providing extremely rich colours and a first-class deep black.