'World Wide Web' Limited Edition of 500
- Limited edition fine art giclée print
- Signed and numbered in bottom corners
- Available in 3 sizes, 500 runs total
- 50x70 cm, 70x100 cm, 100x140 cm
- Photo Rag 308 gsm, Acid- and lignin-free
- Museum quality for highest age resistance
- Packed in a protective card board tube
- Certificate of authenticity enclosed
- Shipped 2-6 working days from order
Thank you for supporting independent artists.
Orders are carefully packed in a protective cardboard tube, shipped with tracking number and insurance. Certificate of authenticity is enclosed with the print. Hahnemühle Photo Rag® is a premium paper used for high-quality printing, it has a soft feel giving the artwork a three-dimensional look with impressive depth. It's an acid-free and lignin-free paper that meets the most exacting requirements for age resistance. The printer used to ensure long lasting beauty and value is Canon Pro-4000, a large format inkjet printer providing extremely rich colors and a first-class deep black. All copyrights are retained by the artist and no reproduction is permitted without the express permission of the artist.