'World Wide Web' Limited Edition of 500
- Limited edition fine art giclée print
- Signed and numbered in bottom corners
- Available in 3 sizes, 500 runs total
- 50x70 cm, 70x100 cm, 100x140 cm
- Photo Rag 308 gsm, Acid- and lignin-free
- Museum quality for highest age resistance
- Packed in a protective card board tube
- Certificate of authenticity enclosed
- Shipped 2-6 working days from order
Thank you for supporting independent artists.
All copyrights are retained by the artist and no reproduction is permitted without the express permission of the artist. This is a limited edition print exclusive for Peytil.com. Orders are carefully packed in a protective card board tube, shipped with tracking number and insurance. Certificate of authenticity is enclosed with the print. Hahnemühle Photo Rag® is one of the world’s most popular papers and the valued all-rounder for high-quality FineArt inkjet printing. The white cotton artist’s paper, with its characteristic, wonderfully soft feel, boasts a lightly defined felt structure, lending each artwork a three-dimensional appearance and impressive pictorial depth. Combined with the matt premium inkjet coating, this paper produces outstanding prints that feature brilliant colours, deep blacks, striking contrasts and perfect reproduction of detail. This acid- and lignin-free classic meets the most exacting requirements for age resistance and is specially designed for FineArt applications. The printer used to ensure long lasting beauty and value is Canon Pro-4000, a large format inkjet printer using LUCIA PRO 12 inks, providing extremely rich colours and a first-class deep black.